Please note that all Criminal Record Checks are currently being offered both online and in-person.
Criminal Record checks should be conducted by the agency the person is policed by.
If you are unable to Submit a record check, please verify you have properly answered the questions and that you have an active credit history (regular credit card/banking usage). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulties submitting after reviewing your answers.
To start an online check click HERE.
In-person Criminal Record Check
Owen Sound residents can attend in person at:
Owen Sound Police Service
922 2nd Avenue West, Owen Sound, Ontario.
The person attending is required to bring with them 2 pieces of identification as follows:
- Driver’s Licence along with a second form of government issued identification
- Students are allowed a student card in lieu of a Driver’s Licence
Payment is required upon submission of the request with fees as follows:
- $50 for employment purposes
- $25 for educational placement purposes
- $25 for Volunteer Vulnerable Sector Check
- Volunteer Criminial Record Check, Free - if in person, $25 if completed online
- Volunteer Criminal Record & Judicial Matters Check, Free - if in person, $25 if completed online