Skip to main content Skip to footer

Report a Road Safety or Community Concern

COMING SOON... you will be able to submit a form to report your concerns about road safety, traffic, or concerns in your neighbourhood. 

Do not use this form to report a crime. Call 911 if you believe there is an immediate danger to the public or call Owen Sound Police Service's non-emergency phone number 519-376-1234, or report a crime online Crime Reporting

With the community’s input, OSPS endeavors to enhance community and road safety in Owen Sound for all. We want to hear from you!

What is a Road Safety or Traffic Concern?

You and those who drive your vehicle can contribute by practicing safe driving, being considerate of others and promoting road safety at every opportunity. Be a role model in your community and lead by example.

Concerned about aggressive driving in your community?  Witness a vehicle operating in an unsafe manner such as speeding, disobeying a stop sign, or failing to signal lane changes? Is there constant speeding down a certain stretch of road?

What is a Community Concern?

Concerned about an area within your neighbourhood that you believe requires police attention? Kept up all night due to unauthorized parties in a local park?

Owen Sound Police encourages citizens to report community safety concerns or any ongoing activity that is detracting from the enjoyment of their neighbourhood.

Subscribe for notifications from Owen Sound Police Service

Stay up to date on our general news, alerts, current job opportunities, and events by subscribing to OSPS notifications.

You will receive an email from and must then confirm in the email reply to complete the subscription.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.