Skip to main content Skip to footer

Permits, Plates and Licensing

The Ontario Ministry of Transportation administers driving licensing, vehicle plates and permits, driver testing, and buying and selling used vehicles in Ontario. For more information go to:

Person driving a car

Subscribe for notifications from Owen Sound Police Service

Stay up to date on our general news, alerts, current job opportunities, and events by subscribing to OSPS notifications.

You will receive an email from and must then confirm in the email reply to complete the subscription.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.